The Galette Team is glad to announce the release of Galette 0.63.1!
It's a corrective version, here's the changelog:
- some preferences were not updated at install time
- on some web hosting services, exif functions are not available. In this case, we use GD (bug #12836)
- XHTML was sometimes not well formed, due to PHP sessions (bug #13071)
- fix PHP notices in the logs (patch #1133)
- remove of posix functions which are deprecated in PHP 5.3
- add of a .htaccess file to prevent read of uploaded photos from the web
You can now download the latest version from: http://download.tuxfamily.org/galette/archives/galette-0.63.1.tgz
If you're already running Galette 0.63, you do not have to run install again, database was not modified. Just copy the new files and you're done ;-)
In case of problem, you can report bugs through the Gna! interface.
The very kind Galette Development Team.