The Galette Team is glad to announce the release of Galette 0.63.2!
It's a corrective version, here are issues that have been fixed:
- membership's deadline was incorrect for a fiscal year (bug #13010)
- donations didn't appear in the right color in the table (bug #13009)
- history entries when adding or editing a contribution did not contains member's login - as when adding/editing a member (bug #13011)
- on windows, some characters were incorrectly interpreted - "\n" for example (bug #14162)
- when saving a picture (PNG format), alpha channel was not saved, causing image to get a default background color (bug #14327)
- restrictions showing pictures (since 0.63.1) prevents custom logo to display correctly (bug #14442)
- when editing member's language, current session was also translated (bug #14443)
- some characters - like simple quotes - were badly encoded mailings subjects (bug #14449)
- mail sending were always active, even if disabled in preferences (bug #14450)
You can now download the latest release from: http://download.gna.org/galette/galette-0.63.2.tgz
If you're already using Galette >= 0.63, you do not have to upgrade, database was not modified. Just copy the new files and you're done ;-)
As usual, you can report bugs through the Gna! interface.
The very kind Galette developpers.